So my answer to you is... If the doctor did another Arthroscopic knee procedure w/ chondroplasty in separate compartment other than 29881 or 29880 than you can bill it. But the odds are they will not.
Also, G0289 is for removal of loose/foreign body also so maybe if doctor does meniscectomy w/ removal of loose body in separate compartment.
But most likely we will no longer bill G0289 anymore.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join