The ICD-10 transition at this point in time is extremely inefficient and useless since it will be outdated as soon as it is functional in the US. The only ones that are up in arms about any type of postponing are those that have some type of financial interest in ICD-10. Those that are against it are those that are unprepared for any transition.
I am on schedule with ICD-10 compliance if need be, but I think it's a day late, dollar short no matter when it will be implemented. Why not be ahead of the game and prepare for implementing the most current ICD available?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join