Hi, we use OCT in our cath lab. The CPT code is new this year, it was previously recommended to use unlisted medicine code but this year there are two Category III codes for OCT. 0291T for the initial vessel and 0292T for the additional vessel if used. These two Category III codes are not in the CPT manual, they were approved after the manual was published. Here is the link to the AMA for the update.
You can also email me at email@example.com it you need more specifics. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join