AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Hurray!!!!

Default Hurray!!!!

AAPC: Back to School
    Finally a discussion forum on Neurology/Neurosurgery. Now if only the AAPC would offer a specialty certification specifically in Neurosurgery.

Everett, WA

This is great news. Someone at the Academy heard the requests of the past and have created a forum for this specialty. It may take awhile for the news to spread. Thank you AAPC!

Suzanne E. Byrum CPC

Kalamazoo Koders

Default Neurosurgery Forum

I'm very pleased to see this too. I guess enough of us requested it to make it happen. Thank you AAPC!
    Last edited by LLynn29; 02-20-2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: mispelled work

Yes, thank you AAPC for our own little mini-forum.....

Baton Rouge

I am so happy to see this also!!

Stupid question though...There are a lot of older posts under this topic...I'm assuming someone with AAPC was able to transfer from whichever topic they were previously posted under ???
    Meagan Strauss, CPC, CEMC
    Coding Coordinator
    The NeuroMedical Center
    Baton Rouge, LA

Long time coming - so glad it's finally here. Next step - certification!!!