AAPC - Back to school
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Remote Coder for Outcomes

Wink Experience with Outcomes.......

AAPC: Back to School
    I have worked with Outcomes for almost a year now.
    I'll give more details (good/bad) if you send a private email to chgr64@yahoo.com.

Mooresville, NC

Finally got my test results last evening. I failed. Like mentioned before, I was told they only have a pass/fail grade, no other information.

I think I will read back up this thread and send my test off to the person who can tell me which are wrong.

Good Luck to those of you looking into Outcomes!
    Carol Rosol, CPC
    Mooresville, NC

Default Outcomes Info

I believe that Outcomes hires both remote and travel coders, both full and part time. I just got hired as a part time remote coder (work from home, set my own schedule). You need to have your own computer and high speed internet connection for this position, I am not sure about the travel positions. Listed below is the HR person that responded to my application. They pay by chart, not hourly, and you need to pass a coding test. I believe they require certification and 3 years of experience.

Jamico White, 905 East MLK Drive Ste 110, Tarpon Springs, Fl 34689, 727-943-7633, jwhite@outcomesinc.com

Their website is www.outcomesinc.com. There is an application form online.

Hope this helps,

Hey all.... Sorry to burst everyones bubble but I will be unable to look over anymore tests from Outcomes. We had a lull in work for a few weeks there and I had time to do it. (thank goodness for being salary) But now I am back at over 40 hours a week and just do not have spare time.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE
    Manager Audit and Compliance

I would like to know are there any remote coders in Atlanta, Ga?

I live in Atlanta and I was just recently hired by Outcomes to work as a part-time remote coder.

Tachey, have you started on your first set of charts yet?

I just recently moved to the Atlanta, GA area.

Thanks! Dale

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCPC/CFE View Post
    If you guys want to send me a private msg, where we can exchange e-mails I would be happy to look at your test and tell you which ones you missed.

Stinks they do not do that for you. Pass/Fail provides no information for you to improve on.

Also you can retake it w/in the 6 months time. My friend waited a few weeks and retook the exam, passed and was hired.
    do you think that we could exchange emails so that you could check and see the ones that I missed before I send it back? Please? Thanks... Just email me at erika_hearon@hotmail.com with your address.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast