I cam accross this diagnosis today. "Dysmorphic Features". Anyway care to tag a stab at the ICD-9 for this one? I believe it has something to do with physical anomalies, mostly congenital, but what i'm finding on the web, isn't really giving me a good solid answer to go by.
I'm thinking i may need to query the physician for specifics, but thought i'd toss this in here. Someone may need to reference it in the future...Thank you!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join