Check out this article about these codes from the American Academy of Pediatrics:
p.S- CPT 96110, from what I see of this code. The ancillary staff just needs to give out a questionare to the parent regarding ADD or etc. Like a (conner's test). Have the parent fill it out. Then during the well visit, the physician needs to document he/she review it and his or her determination of the test. If the physician determines the kid is a possible canadate for a DX of ADD. Then the physician should schedule a follow up visit. To test the kid for ADD. For that follow up visit, you'd bill out 96111.
Just a brief overview of this code. Check out the link above.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join