I hear a lot of talk from Mental Health Providers i.e.: LMFT, LPC, etc. that ICD-10 and EHR/EMR with Meaningful Use will not effect their professions.
I know right now, those credentials are not included in the EHR incentives from CMS but once the majority of medical practices are using EMR's, is it reasonable to expect the mental health field to jump onboard? And won't everyone under HIPPA need to convert to ICD-10 or can they continue to use their mental health codes?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join