My cardiologist was with a patient once the visit was over he had a near syncope experience and he fainted she had to revive him and call the ambulance where she then admitted him into the hospital. Can critical care codes (99291,99292) be billed in an office setting (11) because I'm getting denied for invalid pos and the description for critical care codes aren't 100% clear on what pos can be billed.
Mary Winfield, CPC
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join