there really isnt a code for doctor to doctor conversations, so maybe an unlisted, but good luck getting that paid. i work for a PIP vendor in NJ, and we dont recommend payment for doctor to doctor phone calls. I would think any discussion between providers about a mutual patient would be considered "coordination of care" which is kind of an MDM thing, so it would be included in previous or subsequent office visits.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join