93320 and 93321 is an Add-on codes, it should not be billed alone. It should be billed along with the CPT 93303, 93304, 93307, 93308, 93312, 93314, 93315, 93317 and 93350. 93320 and 93321 will be rendered by the provider to patient along with above given CPT Codes(Primary service(s)).
Conclusion: You can bill 93320 with 93308, If the provider documented both the services in his/her report. So you need a documentation for add-on codes also.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join