Our office is looking at allowing our coders to go remote. One of the issues prior to implementation is how we will assess productivity. We are provider based.
Does anyone have any insight or resources on benchmarks for coding productivity? Our specialties are: hospitalists, OBGYN (surgical), Pain, Trauma (surgical), Family Medicine (clinical), Sleep, and Psych (inpt).
We really would like to find some #'s to compare...everything I find is generally facility based and as I stated, we are physician based.
Any input is greatly appreciated. Please respond here or you may email me at email@example.com
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join