WADA testing-95958 only.
New language in CPT 2008 clarifies that 96118 code also can be billed for time the psychologist spends integrating other sources of clinical data, including previously interpreted results and information from
tests that were administered by a technician or computer, into a report.
The new language does not change any existing Medicare billing rules such as the need to append modifier 59 to the technician and computer-based testing codes when they are billed with the professional code for the same
patient on the same date of service.
CPT neuropsychological test code 96118 will not be paid when included in the bill for the same tests or services
performed under neuropsychological test codes 96119 or 96120
96118-$94.51( for facility service)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join