AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CEUs

Scranton, PA

Cool CEUs

AAPC: Back to School
    I had seen something in one of th eotehr threads about a website that you can go to that offers 10 free ceus. Now that I have time I tried to go back to the thread to get the website and I cannot seem to find it. If anyone can give me the thread name and location or the website that would be wonderful.

Columbus, OH

Its under the Job Postings Forum. If you click the search button at the top of the page and type in EM University it will bring up the "Free CEU's" thread and you can read all the posts regarding this opportunity.
    Michelle Wood, RHIT, CCS-P, CPC, CPMA, CEMC
    2016 AAPC Columbus, Ohio Chapter President

St Louis, MO.

Thank so much for this information...I have joined up and started to get my CEU's.

Similar Threads

1. CEUs
    By Noelle3477 in forum Plastic Surgery
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 01:21 PM