Billing and Coding/Medical Assisting Instructor- PT evenings â€“ Santa Rosa
Opening for an instructor to teach administrative medical skills and Billing and Coding to adult learners. This is a part-time, evening position in a positive work environment. The right candidates will have at least two years experience in the medical field with certifications. A bachelorâ€™s degree is preferred, but not required. If you have a sense of humor, are a team player, and enjoy a learning environment, you are encouraged to apply! Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Medical Department Manager
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join