Kinrix can help make vaccinating 4 to 6 years olds easier with one less shot.
It is indicated for the fifth DTaP and fourth dose IPV in 4 to 6 year olds whose previous DTaP vaccine doses have been with Infanrix and/or Pediarix.
Cpt 2008 code for Kinrix vaccine-90696;
It is not found in the 2008 Cpt guidelines;It was introduced after the publication.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join