I work at Pinnacle Partners in Medicine in Dallas, Texas. We have the Pain doctors separate from the Anesthesia doctors. So, if your doctors are just doing pain management I would think that it would be a credentialing issue first of all. Anyway, if you need any more help, have one of your doctor's call
the company where I work. 972-715-000 and ask the director of Pain Management. Maybe you can get a better answer from them that I can give you.
Janie Van Noy.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join