I unfortunately don't have an answer to your coding & billing dilemma above, but I wanted to make sure that your group is billing the appropriate code for the CCTA exam. 0148T (and any CCTA code that specifies “structure and morphology”) is specific to a pre-electrophysiology CT study, either an ablation in which the atria and pulmonary veins are being evaluated by CT or cardiac resynchronization therapy in which the coronary venous system is being characterized by CT in anticipation of biventricular pacemaker placement.
If these studies are not being done pre-EP, then you should look at 0146T.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join