Hello, I don't have my cpt book with me but I am very sure that you can code that seperately. You should be able to code for the removal and reaplication and the time that it took because it prolonged the procedure they performed. Have you checked the cpt book in the guidelines to see what they allow when it comes to multiple procedures on the same day? Let me know what you end up coding it as, I would be very interested in knowing how you proceed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join