I would like to know your thoughts. I would like to study for the CPMA Credential. I currently have the Medical Record Auditing book by Deborah Grider 3rd Edition. My question is, is that study guide sufficient to use to prepare? I know there is the CPMA Study guide put out by NAMAS as well. Is one better than the other? Does is matter which I use to study from? I will get whatever I need, but don't want to purchase anything additional if what I already have is sufficient. I will purchase the online exam review as well. As you all know, we want to be prepared but not spend more than what is necessary. Would love your thoughts please. Thank you!
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join