A physician and 2 PAs have bought a practice so it has new Tax ID and group NPI. The PA was employed by the previous practice. It is my understanding that the patients that remained would be considered established regardless of who they saw due to the PA seeing them. It is all Family Practice. The providers are under the belief that since it is a new practice/new ID #'s every pt is new. I am now 2nd guessing myself. Any thoughts?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join