I know this is WAY late and I'm sure you have already found answers but just wanted to share that on Medicaid's web portal under Manuals you will see "Physician's Service". In that manual on page 24 you will see a list of Accepted Modifiers & Descriptions. I know there are some modifiers that they do accept thats not on this list (ex. 91) but it's a start. Also on page 6 you will find some Locum Tenens guidelines.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join