Could anyone help with finding a website or something written on what modifiers Georgia Medicaid accepts or doesn't accept? We have submitted several claims to them using the "Q6" modifier as a locum and they rejected our claims stating that this wasn't acceptable. When questioned what was acceptable and how we should bill the locum radiologist they told us that they couldn't tell us how to bill it and could not direct us to what their policies were for billing with modifiers.
ANY help is appreciated!
Julie A. Davenport, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join