We have a 21month old that had a rt upper extremity xray. It was coded as (73092 for upper extremity infant). Of course it was denied as the patient is not an infant. It was views of, rt shoulder,rt humerus,rt elbow,rt radius and ulna. I can't find another code for a "total extremity" xray. Is there a code for that or do we code each area seperately, which seem like a lot of codes to use. Thanks
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join