Sorry, this is a little late.
The Topaz company recommends that you use the CPT code of the procedure you are doing(ex:achilles tendon repair code)....or use unlisted foot code, Topaz is a tool not a procedure. However I did research some payor policy and found many major commercial payors deem the use of this tool experimental and will not cover it.
You should check your specific payor policy on the use of this tool.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join