I am having some issuse with codeing this I have looked at evrything in the case studie and can not figure it out I get it wrong every time....I need the CPT and ICD 9 Codes for this .Debridement of 16 sq. cm. subcutaneous tissue and muscle due to diabetic foot ulcer. I have 11042 and diagnosis of 249.80 and 707.15 Can some one help please
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join