Hi again, due to an illness am hanging around the forums and saw your call for help AGAIN. Very carefully check out your CPT codes. According to my handbook on description of procedures you might want to carefully check out the 15823 you have chosen and compare to 1582x. And what about a modifier for the CPT code you choose? Upper eyelid, but which one? These are just my thoughts. Others may pass by and give you a definitive answer, but take a new look at your choices!
Studying on your own can be difficult and since a lot of us have been there and done that, we understand what you're going through!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join