Blepharoplasty of left upper eyelid due to ptosis. Assign the appropriate procedure and diagnosis codes.
CPT codes: 15823
ICD-9-CM code: 374.30
I am hasving trouble all around I guess lol I cant figure this one out either.... I am taking the cpc exam and I am having trouble studing for it. Can NOT figure this one out either Please help this stuff is hard to learn on you own lol.....I have ready the book there are no hits to what I am doing wrong in the code book it its says that excatly so I am so confused .....Maybe some one that is a lot wise then I can help.......
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join