My doctors sometimes are asked to standby and then help control hemorrhaging during C-Sections when there is a problem with the placenta growing into the uterus. There is usually a Urologist, Obstetrician, Maternal Fetal Surgeon and Vascular Surgeon working on the patient. It is usually a life and death situation. My Dr. is the Vascular Surgeon, and we are having trouble finding a CPT code for hemorrhage control.

I am hoping someone in this specialty will have information that might be helpful for me.