The absolute best book for me when I was studying was Clinical Coding Workout from AHIMA. It has both Inpatient and Outpatient case studies, and advanced case studies. All the answers with explanation of why it is right and why it is wrong are in the back. It gets you used to studying the guidelines as you go. It also has physician based cases and ambulatory cases. Everything. Hope this helps! OH, make sure you order the one that says "with answers."
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join