I am just a rookie coder. I just finished a 5 month coding course which was full time. I had been doing medical billing for 9 years and decided to start preparing for my CCS or CPC exam. I've spoken with people online who are either studying for or have the CCS certification. I get the feeling that they think they have something better with a CCS. Anyone know the difference?
I have books to practice my coding that have the answers to check my work. Case studies seem to be a problem for me. I know there must be books that have the answers to case studies but can't find any online. Can anyone help me with this.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join