They don't need to be "specifically stated" in the financial agreements ...
However they should be in your 'practice policy' - which we make the patients sign and acknowledge each one (ie...appointments, after hours, no shows, returned checks, etc. etc.) - that way there's no questions asked.
In addition, we normally have a posting in the waiting room that says ... "there will be an additional $xx fee for services after 5pm" or something along those lines ...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join