I work with a company that has developed a Google-like platform for reimbursements. Using state-of-the-art technologies from Silicon Valley CA, we do this by leveraging all of the electronic clinical data collected by healthcare organizations, especially unstructured data otherwise hidden or resource-intensive to manually review. Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom on how I can find individuals who are responsible for Medicare Advantage reimbursements? All comments welcomed. Thank you so much!!
All the best,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join