I need help with a code for decalcification of mid-anterior leaflet of mitral valve. My surgeon performed an aortic valve replacement. It was also noted that the patient had a large bar of calcium extending down the anterior leaflet of the mitral valve that he was able to remove using an endarterectomy technique. How do I code this decalcification?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join