I am not sure what State your are in but I know that in Oregon there is a program called ECHOAPPS which I have used and it works pretty well.
Currently I live in california and use CAQH which is a website where you complete the entire credentialling application via a questionairre then you upload all the supporting documents, licenses, evidence of insurance, etc. Once you have done that you can choose to allow multiple insurance plans to receive the application. The great thing about CAQH is that they email you reminders of when to update. Not all carriers access CAQH though, specifically Medicare or Medicaid, so you will have to complete their forms.
Good luck in your search!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join