I hope someone can help with this. Dr. writes repair gluteus medius tendon.
Op-note reads in short, we then identifed the tendon of the gluteus medius which was detached from its bony insertion on the greater trochanter. We identified the extant of the tear which was about 3 cm in length. We used a rongeur to freshen up the bone in that area then placed two 5 mm corkscrew anchors into the greater trochanter. The tendon was then repaired down to the new bone trough. We got a very stabel repair of the gluteus medius tendon. It was taken through range of motion. There is no tendency of dehiscence of the repair.
The only code I think my be close is 27385 but not sure.
Thanks for any help.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join