I have been searching information on SNOWMED-CT. Here is a link to some information:
ICD-10 CM is based on the structure of ICD-9 that we are already familiar with. SNOWMED-CT appears to be completely different and also looks as though it requires 2 codes for every diagnosis. ICD-10 has the same format as ICD-9, so you can look up the name and find the code the same way you have always done.
Michelle Hanson, CPC
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join