I am about to sit down and do the exam this morning.
I see on the Outpatient Exam they are asking for the "Principal Proc" and then they ask for the "CPT-4" code? I don't mean to sound niave but are they asking me to write out the verbage for the procedure when they already have listed it just above? Or, do you think they are asking for "Principal Proc" as the primary CPT and then "CPT-4 Code" as a secondary procedure, if applicable?
Any help would be appreciated.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join