I work in an Ophthalmology practice where one of the surgeons does reconstructive surgeries for trauma patients. I need help finding a code for removal and replacement of an orbital fixation plate. Patient is "post gunshot injury to the left orbit with markedly comminuted orbit for which a medial wall fracture had not been reduced and the orbital impant shifted medially". He performed a "removal and replacement of orbital fixation plate with removal and replacement of extruding orbital implant with dermal fat graft and removal of pyogenic granuloma left eye." He coded 21390, 651155, 65175, 15135, 68110, 15040 and tentatively 67413 for the removal/replacement of Leibinger Mesh orbital implant. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join