I usually prefer Barb Pierce. The problem might not be that they are necessarily wrong but that the Medicare intermediary might have different regulations. For example, TrailBlazers requires the ROS to be listed out by system whereas WPS does not. A generalized statement is still appropriate as long as one or two ROS are listed. Do you have the study guide for the E/M specialty credentialing? This might be a start.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join