My supervisior and I took our auditing test through Doctors Management. We both passed so we are now both CPMA. The test was 90 questions most of it multiple choice, some clinical notes to read and grade an E/M level. If you have good knowledge of E/M you will pass. It was a two day class, 8 hours one day, 6 hours the second day and 4 hours for the exam. We loved our proctor and she made it fun...I recommend this because your certfication is recognized by AAPC but also AHIMA from what I was told...
Good luck everybody!
Denise, CPC, CPMA
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join