Is the NH or part of it a SNF? If so, they get paid by their patients' part A and Medicare bundles alot of services. My OD doesn't see his pt's at NH's, but I believe the 92XXX codes, E/M codes, and certain procedures/prof components are excluded from the bundling. I think the OD can also enter into a contract with the SNF and bill them directly for the technical components of services that are applicable. There's a complete list on the cms website. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join