If a pt. of ours is scheduled for a Voiding Trial and an MA, NP or M.D. performs this service then we bill CPT 51700. An E&M service is billabe w/ a modifier 25 if the provider is performing a service above and beyond the work normally done for a VT. So if the pt. is strickly coming in for a VT and no additional work is involved then I don't feel it would be appropriate to bill for an E&M service. I hope that helps....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join