Also... another way to look at the issue of two vaccines... yes we normally give 1 flu vaccine per year however it is widely accepted as standard to give two under the previously mentioned circumstances. Just as it is standard to give 3 HPV vaccines. You wouldn't consider not charging for the second and third HPV vaccine just because you had given it before. (at least I hope you wouldn't ) Just a thought to maybe help some of you wrap your minds around charging for both.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join