Procedure MyoSure revoval of endometrial polyps and submucosal fibroid
The anterior lip of cervix was grasped with a tenaculum. The cervix was dilated to approximately 7 mm. The hysteroscope was inserted and centrally in the uterine cavity was a polypoid projection from the posterior aspect of the uterine wall. In the right cornual area was a small submucosal fibroid. The MyoSure was placed through the operative port, and with suction, the MyoSure was activated and the polypoid projection was completely removed. The submucosal fibroid was then shaved to the surface of the uterine cavity. With completion, uterine curettage was performed, with a minimal amount of tissue retrieved
Can bill both 58558 and 58561 here?
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join