My recommendation would be to review your local Medicare website on this code. Some states have LCD's, some do not. Commercial payers vary on what 69210 includes. For example, BCBS states irrigation is included in 69210. Others may differ. Basically, Medicare is scrutinizing this code and the documentation that supports it. Another good source of information is this website http://www.entnet.org. Simply put 69210 in the search engine & they outline the documentation that is necessary for this code.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join