When a patient is treated for a fracture. How many casting applications does that include? I was told it only covered the initial casting and that you can bill for any subsequent casts during the post op period with the appropriate modifier. Is this correct?
Secondly: Is there a resourceful website (besides the AAPC) that I can reference to when these kind of questions arise. I know the CMMS and NCI sites are helpful but sometimes not always clear or easy to navigate through.
Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join