I hope someone can help!
DX Iliopsoas tendonitis.
Proc. LT iliopsoas tendon injection.
OP-note in short version Using fluoroscopic guidance in the AP view, I visualized the LT hip.Subcutaneous lidocaine was injected ov the entry site. Then, a22-gauge 5-inch needle was directed toward the neck of the femur. Boney contact was made. Then, the needle was withdrawn until spread of the iliopsoas muscle was seen using radiopaque dye. Dye was injected until we found the iliopsoas tendon spread. Then, 80 mg kenalog and 2ml of 1% lidocane, 2mL0.25%bupivacaine was injected. The needle was withdrawn.
I'm looking at 20550 and 77002 but not sure this is correct. Also DX code.
Any help will be appreciated
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join