Vestibular is defined as having to do w/a structure that is vestibule (entrance) such as the vestibule of the ear. Which would be 388.71
But since he has a Hx of Esophageal Stricture (there is no history of Dx code for this)you would most likely use 352.1 which is Glossopharyngeal Neuritis DEF: pain between throat and ear along petrosal and jugular ganglia. And to your second question you can code for both w/ 239.2 prim and V58.32 sec as long as the Dr has dictated that he/she has seen that patient for both reasons. I hope this help in anyway.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join