We have dedicated staff that handles the A/R. There are 3 of them in our office of 7 Orthopods. We have the A/R divided by insurance carriers, eaching having their own to work. We do monitor the A/R but not in quite the detail that you mention. The are required to turn in an A/r report at the end of the month. I audit all of their write offs to make sure they are not writing off things that are appealable. We report an overall percentage of collections to the docs but we do look at the individual percentages as well.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join