I need clarifications on when? how? and what are the documentations needed in order to bill these codes?
Is it true that we could add these codes with Preventive Visits- 99381-99397?
How many times that we could use these codes?
3.) What? Documentations needed?
a.) Does the provider needs to document that; " I spent mins? counseling on how to .....etc.
b.) Is it okay to bill for 99401 if the provider DON'T document the TIME spent counseling on...etc.
Pls. HELP and THANKS
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join