Question for anyone who can help me! I have an op note in which a physician has performed a wrist scope w/ debridement and repair of TFCC (29846). The physician also performed an arthroscopic distal ulna resection procedure. I have yet to find a code for the arthroscopic distal ulna resection. Is there such a code, and if so, what are the bundling issues since the physician was working in the same area and incision. PLEASE HELP!!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join